In the Iguazu Falls on the Argentine side it is possible to observe the waterfalls very close by. It’s a beautiful walk, blending the beautiful Falls and the exuberance of the humid subtropical forest.
Catwalks over the river connect with the upper, lower circuit and the devil’s throat, a nature show!
At the entrance, there is a beautiful and huge Visitor’s Center with great infrastructure (restaurants, souvenir shops, toilets, medical station) and a building where large panels show the importance and biodiversity of the humid subtropical forest.
– Through the Sendero Verde (green path) or the ecological train, the visitor accesses the upper and lower catwalks.
– To get to Devil’s Throat it is necessary to take the ecological train from Visitor’s Center or the Upper Catwalk Station.
- Total duration of the visit: approximately 4h
- Open daily from 8h to 18h
- Visitors in wheelchair: easy access throughout the area of the Visitor Center and catwalks of all tours.
- at the moment access to San Martin Island is not available due to the risk of crumble and there is no return forecast.